Did you know that car seats can reduce the chance of death by 70 percent for infants and by 54 percent for toddlers?
Buckling your child into a car seat before driving is very important. In order for your child to be as safe (and as comfortable) as possible, you also need to make sure you’re choosing the right car seat.
If you have a toddler, you’re probably overwhelmed by all the car seat options on the market. How can you possibly know which one is best for your child?
Not to worry, as we’ve done most of the research for you.
Check out this guide to discover the best car seats for toddlers in 2020.
1. Graco 4Ever 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
The last thing you want is to end up in a car accident settlement for a child. The Graco 4Ever 4-in-1 car seat can help prevent you from ever landing in this sticky mess.
This award-winning car seat allows for multiple head positions, and it’s designed to fit your child’s needs as he or she grows. Plus, strapping your child into their seat has never been easier than with the patented InRight LATCH system.
Here are some other standout features of the Graco car seat:
- Comes with the Simply Safe Adjust Hardness System that allows for 10 positions
- Seat is side impacted tested
- Plush inserts that help keep your child comfortable
2. Chicco NextFit Zip Max Car Seat
If you’re looking for a car seat that comes with extra legroom, the Chico NextFit Zip Max Car Seat is for you.
Not only does it come with 25 percent more legroom, but it also comes with a higher weight limit, making it a great option for the fast-growing toddler. Here are some other attractive features of this car seat:
- “Super Cinch” strap which makes installation a breeze
- Indicators that inform you how well you’ve nailed the correct seat angle
- Zip-off seat pad that can be thrown in the washing machine
3. Nuna Rava
If you’re not afraid to spend a little extra money for a car seat that’s both extremely safe and extremely chic, then the Nuna Rava car seat is a great option.
Chicness aside, this car seat comes with some pretty amazing features, including:
- Capability to hold rear-facing children weighing up to 50 lbs
- Extendable calf-rest that creates extra legroom
- Detachable fabric that’s easy to clean
- Easy installation
4. Britax Convertible Car Seat
Last but not least we have the Britax Convertible Car Seat. This car seat was crafted by the number one brand in safety technology, so you know it’s one you can trust.
Here are some of the main features of this car seat:
- Multiple layers of side protection
- Anti-rebound bar that helps reduce impact
- Easy installation thanks to ClickTight technology
- 14-position harness to accommodate your child’s growth
Which of These Best Car Seat for Toddlers Will You Choose?
Now that you’ve read about the best car seats for toddlers, it’s time to choose the right one for your child.
Pretty soon, you’ll be driving with much better peace of mind.
If you liked this post, be sure to check back for more product recommendations.